Have you attained the Master Teacher level of Reiki? Do you feel well prepared and equipped to teach? Because Reiki is an unregulated healing discipline, there are sometimes vast differences in teaching methods and class materials. Often students at the Reiki Master Teacher level do not receive the mentoring or materials necessary to feel confident in offering classes of their own. The Soul Song Reiki Master Mentoring program offers Reiki Masters an opportunity to experience all of the levels of Reiki as Hallie teaches them, and work toward mastery of the information with the guidance and materials necessary to achieve excellence in teaching.
The Soul Song Reiki Master Mentoring program offers:
- The opportunity to monitor all levels of Reiki training.
- All of the associated materials for use in teaching your own classes.
- Mentoring with Hallie regarding teaching methods
Hallie is an approved continuing education credit provider for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). She is also sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the state of New York for license renewal. So you can be assured that all training adheres to the high standards of training excellence set out by this accrediting agency.
Reiki Masters interested in mentoring must submit a copy of their certificate of completion for all levels of Reiki training and are asked to monitor the Soul Song Reiki Level One, Two and Master classes for half the cost of each class.
Benefits of the Mentoring Program
As part of the investment, each student receives:
- Electronic and hard copies of the Soul Song Reiki manuals for all levels of training for use in teaching.
- Electronic and hard copies of all marketing materials for use in advertising.
- Mentoring including opportunities to assist in teaching Soul Song Reiki classes.
This process assures that each student experiences all of the levels of Reiki as Hallie teaches them, receives all of the associated materials for use in teaching their own classes, as well as mentoring with Hallie regarding teaching methods and materials to assure educational excellence.