Hallie has 10 years of experience in companion and caregiving services. She is a dedicated caregiver who delights in helping people continue to enjoy independence and the comfort of home. She can provide as much or as little care as needed. Caregiving plans are unique to each person and there’s a fit for every need.
The benefits of home care include: maintaining independence without interrupting routines and surroundings, personalized care available as needed, overall increased quality of life by continuing access to friends, family, and pets, transportation to doctor's appointments and errands, as well as assistance with maintaining medication schedules and personal care.
This in-home service consists of home-based supervision and monitoring activities that assist and/or instruct an individual in maintaining a comfortable and supportive environment when the person is unable to do so alone. Duties include:
- Providing a supportive and comfortable environment
- Assisting with phone calls and correspondence
- Providing recreational activities and friendly conversation
- Assisting with errands and supervising activities as directed, such as taking medication, dressing, etc.
- Providing transportation to doctor's appointments, recreation, activities, etc.
- Meal preparation, planning and shopping, light housekeeping, laundry.
This in-home is for clients that need assistance and/or instruction in managing their household. Services include:
- Putting away and storing clean clothing
- Changing linens
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning sinks and floors